- This website contains information about Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. We may change the nature of the services or products described in this website at any time, without notice to you.
- The website and its content are for informational and education purposes only. You alone need to evaluate the merits and risks associated with the use of the website. Although the website may provide information relating to approaches to investing or types of securities and investments you might buy or sell, no information available through the website is intended or should be construed as an investment recommendation or endorsement from Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. Nothing contained on the website constitutes legal or investment advice. You agree not to hold Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. liable for any possible claim for any damages arising from any decision you make based on such information.
- Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the advisor or any other investment professional.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by the advisor), or products made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
- Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. offers investment management services to the residents of all states except: North Dakota and Puerto Rico.
- Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Carefully consider your investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. All mutual funds are subject to risk including possible loss of principal, however, international funds, sector funds, and funds specializing in distressed securities may be subject to greater risk factors including, but not limited to, non-liquidity, non-diversification, currency fluctuation, and political and economic changes.
Rankings by unaffiliated ratings services and publications should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services. Rankings published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized advisor. Rankings are generally limited to participating advisors and should not be construed as a current or past endorsement of Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. has never paid a fee to be considered for any rankings but does pay a license fee to utilize them. Barron’s is a trademark of Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
Richard C. Young & Co. Ltd. has been recognized by Barron’s as a Top 100 Independent Advisor each year for the period 2012 through 2022. Rankings are published in September based on June 30th data (methodology) The firm has been selected to the CNBC Financial Advisor 100 List each year for the period 2019 through 2022. Rankings are published in October (methodology).